New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking for someone who does maint. down in the bow area. I have a customer that has family down there and was asking if I knew anyone in that area.

2. coastalscapes

coastalscapes LawnSite Member

Hey guys!

Anyone skipping mowing this week ! :cry: I just wanted give some guys the option before I put it out on craigslist. I am selling my 6 X 10 Trailer 2 yrs. old, low miles great shape for $700, and I have a box built on it with my debris loader attached. The loader alone $500, with a spare impeller, both all set up for fall cleanups, $1100! The trailer might need a few bulbs but is good to go. I am looking to get an enclosed trailer so something needs to go to make room! PM for details!

3. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

any pic's of these?? You might want to try here on members only thread also for items for sale.

4. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Speaking of for sale-
    I have a 6x 12 single axel trailer for $500-
    2 husky blowers $50 each -haven't run them since spring
    1 echo $50- needs rubber tube
    1 8 hp billy goat push blower $200 -needs throttle cable

Also 2 Ferris DD w/b 52" with sulkys- around 600 hrs on meter $2500 b/r/o

Joel:)

5. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

coastal, i might be interested, whats the wieght rating on that ?

6. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Is it weekly maint? Or they just want a few things done?

Ya... what is this August? I never seen the grass so brown this early in the year. Where were all these trailers like a week ago?!?!?! Lol i've been looking for one for a while and just ended up getting one. Any pictures of the loader? Pretty interested.

Any pics of the blowers? Also curious if you would seperate and sell just a sulky?

7. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Jason,
    No pics of the blowers-yet
    Can't just sell a sulky- There is no way I'm going to walk if I need to use the machines.
    I will get some info on the blowers and post up.
    Joel

8. coastalscapes

Ill take the walk behind blower, send me some pics! I have been looking for one, if it is in decent shape besides the cable! THANKS!

9. coastalscapes

Ill take the walk behind blower, send me some pics! I have been looking for one, if it is in decent shape besides the cable! THANKS!

10. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Just laid out some loam today for a job Chris (Deeproots Hydroseeding) is spraying for me and I wanted to say he recommended a place for the loam (job was in Concord- not a general area i work) anyways, the place is called K&K Landscape and its on route 4 just outside the Epsom traffic circle (Ken we know you have no idea where that is lol) he can deliver any amount or pickup. It seriously was one of the best grades of loam I have ever dealt with! No rocks, roots, grass, clumps etc, and the best part $17 a yard! Up here even my cost boils down to $28-32 a yard. I had 6 yards delivered for $140. Just figured I would pass it along because i know im always looking for a good place/ cheap place to get my material for jobs.
    The # is 731-8566 and his name is Greg