1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

Ahh we are all busy working thats all. fixing flat tires and wrapping up jobs. I finish 1 job and get calls for 3 more well still trying to get back to our "big job" I love summer so little time.

2. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

Hi Scotty....

3. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Scott gets lonely when I'm not around to talk to him.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. 2low4NH

from NH

that was an easy 20 bucks

5. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

jason, just mowed that tonight for ya.

6. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Hahaha ya I can't stay away from lawnsite. One more day then heading home. Sad though, lots of beautiful landscapes here $$$$$$$. Everyone running 4500's or f650's either crew cabs or extended cabs with 12' beds or mitsubishi fuso's. You hardly see any 1 tons. Its crazy how fast the crews get things done here as well. Lots of landscaped roofs.

Thanks Tom, was it easy enough?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

where did you?

8. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

where you at anyways? the only way we landscape our roofs up here is to let moss grow on them :hammerhead:

yeah, it was easy, except the hills in the back. i blew the edges and walkways in the front and the entire roadway in the back... i did ya justice.

9. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

I'm down in DC. Scary how much $ could be made here. Sad part is so many landscape architects my design degree would be laughed at.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. 2low4NH

from NH

Picked up a Proslide today. Cut my 3 sections of lawn which are kinda small but mixed terrain of hills bumps lots of turns few holes ETC. I gotta say its everything people say it is. It sits nice and low to the ground so the handle bars are at a perfect height for me. It glides over bumps like nothing. It feels like yo are drifting through corners and the auto lift on it is amazing. Step off and it flips up nice and tight out of the way. The only down side i found is my feet kinda work their way off the back. might just be a bit of operator error. for the price i paid it was well worth the investment.

work 173.jpg

work 174.jpg