1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

final clean p was tuesday. masonry jobs will be wrapped up next week. now i can catch up on billing and hopefully put a new truck in the driveway.

2. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Just waiting for snow.

3. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Feels like it could be any second now
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. JDT Property Care

JDT Property Care LawnSite Member

Hope you guys are all doing well! All done with clean-ups.... got the truck ready... now to make the spreader work right... then I'll be ready for the white stuff, or ice stuff....

5. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope theres a good amount of time till snow falls- wouldnt bother me at all if its a nothing snow season.

6. 2low4NH

from NH

just booked a clearing job. If it doesnt snow for anther month im happy. Had another 700sqft of stone delivered today 500-600 sq left to lay before it snows!!!!!!!

7. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya I'm with Joel. Fine with a snowless winter.

On a side note if anyone knows someone with landscape experience looking for a salesman job I know a company hiring. Good benefits as well. I know the company first hand and they are a good company. Let me know and I will pass the contact info. Based in Manchester.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

i still have some customers of mine that i haven't looked at...probably cleared the leaves themselves at this point :hammerhead: what can ya do...

9. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

What a busy last couple of weeks , finnially got a job I have been chasing for almost 3 yrs now.
    and it has to be done before the end of the yr....I mean why have itany other way???

10. 2low4NH

from NH

I am ready for summer to come back. Been freezing my tooshy off! have abot 150sqft f stone walkway left to set them a small brush job. should be wrapping up the year pretty soon.