1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I'd love to work for you but it looks like i will be pretty busy with my own biz.

2. Keith1981

Keith1981 LawnSite Member

What company do you guys use for your contractor general liability insurance? I've been looking around and im having a hard time finding some.

3. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Just curious who everyone gets their plant material from? Didn't know if you guys were using local nurseries or Van Burkem, Pleasent View, and Milligans?

4. MaineFert

MaineFert LawnSite Member
    from Maine

We have been using Millican for special orders of larger material, but there is a nice play up here in Maine that deals direct to wholesale buyers and will probably deliver to NH. The company is called HortResource check out their website or give them a call and they can send plant availability to you.
    www.hortresource.com

5. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

We use Millican's

Bill

6. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

I use Northern Nurseries for a lot of stock

7. Ground Effects NH

GreenMonster

I know your a fan of Techo-bloc. Have you seen the commercials on ch 9 the last few day's? We were shown them at the seminar.

Bill

8. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

funny, Adam and I were just talking about that today. Neither one of us have seen the commericials yet. What time have they been showing at? After the nightly news, I turn Ch 9 off.

I hope the end of the commerical tells the view to call an 800 number for the nearest local contractor! payup

9. Ground Effects NH

Seen two so far,The spelling bee and the mansion with butler. I believe there are 3 total. Viewed one around 7:00 am the other around 6:00 pm.
    Very quick only about 15 sec. Did not see any 8oo number yet.

Bill

10. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm guessing Techo-bloc is Hardscape talk right???:confused: I dont hear that on the morning buzz:laugh: