New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. sparcolawn

sparcolawn LawnSite Member
    from IN

Just finished up a couple bids for next season, hopefully that goes well... anyone putting in for some big ones for next year?

2. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

Anybody have any "NEW" info on the Supervisory Registration Certificate. Have been talking to Lisa, this was her last e-mail I received from her.

(Hi Bill,

The seminars have not been scheduled yet, but they should begin this winter, I will let you know as soon as I find out the dates and times. John Deere Landscapes is going to host the first 8 hours of seminars on core and safety, we are not sure who will host the seminars for each category, which is 8 hours each. After attending the necessary seminars applicants must send a resume to the New Hampshire Division of Pesticide with their business id and insurance certificate. Applicants must also pass a written and oral exam given by the NH Div. of Pesticide. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you. Lisa)

3. RockSolidLLC

RockSolidLLC LawnSite Member

I was subbed out by a smaller company (Ground Control Landscape Design) Who desided to not pay me after the job the remaining $12,000 ballance for the completed job! he went and bought a new enclosed trailer and all kinds of cat attachments with my money! and every lawyer i have spoken with says that it will cost me just as much as he owes me to collect if i take him to court! crooked system!

4. sparcolawn

sparcolawn LawnSite Member
    from IN

well word of mouth about that will only make him lose business. thanks for giving us the business name so we can keep an eye out!

5. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

https://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate/soskb/Corp.asp?1091501 ??

6. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

:confused:Did you or did you not have some kind of written contract on payments and recorded past payment history. Showing paid, owed, and total? Did your Invoice have (with an all cost for collection paid by customer / company)? With 3% interest after 30 days on unpaid total. We were owed $6,700 with a layer & $500. I was paid in full with interest and layer fees and court fees. I don’t know all your details but I sure would not let it go. Good luck.

7. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

I thought maximum interest is only 2.5% in NH

8. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmmm... Haven't had notifications from this site in a while
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

i dont even get notifications

10. JDT Property Care

JDT Property Care LawnSite Member

how did everyone's season go? Get all scheduled clean ups done?