New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. sparcolawn

sparcolawn LawnSite Member
    from IN

I agree with you, we were specifically told in day one NOT to worry about that stuff and only focus on what topics were being instructed.

2. lakesregionscapes

lakesregionscapes LawnSite Member

I think the problem is that they really hadn't been planning since May... the rules were changed last May at the State level, but the courses were only really pulled together this winter, when John Deere Landscapes stepped up to sponsor them, and Cooperative Extension put it together. For the summer and most of fall what little I could get was barely more than rumors. An inspector told us about the new certificates back in August - but no-one seemed to know anything more until the NHLA newsletter "feelers" in the fall.
    Anyone know how the old style certificates were taught?

I am really glad now, that I waited for the second session, even if it means the orals will be dragged out into late spring.

How did the exam go, if you don't mind my asking?

3. RockSolidLLC

RockSolidLLC LawnSite Member

As an update, I passed the rules core, and right of way... definitely have to retake the turf.. I did not expect them to go into such detail and length of the bugs and fungi........ bastards
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. RockSolidLLC

RockSolidLLC LawnSite Member

As an update, I passed the rules core, and right of way... definitely have to retake the turf.. I did not expect them to go into such detail and length of the bugs and fungi........ bastards
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. JDT Property Care

JDT Property Care LawnSite Member

anyone going to the NHLA conference at NHTI on March 14th?

6. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Yup Im going to try and make it for sure, need to refresh on the dot sh*t for my trucks

7. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

link to the NHLA cofrence? is it on their site?

8. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

I might have to do that! found the schedule for it I want the whole left hand column

9. JDT Property Care

JDT Property Care LawnSite Member

I'm going to try and make it for the dot overview and another class I saw
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be there.

Does anyone know of any more upcoming events/seminars? I keep missing them this year because I either don't find out until after they are over or only a day or two before
    Posted via Mobile Device