New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Don't feel bad . I sell fake rain ( irrigation contractor)

2. sparcolawn

sparcolawn LawnSite Member
    from IN

I went out and bought nice rain suits and rubber slip-on's for all our employees and we've been mowing in the most rainy conditions, unfortunately. It hurts knowing the equipment is taking such a beating and their maintenance schedules have doubled but who can afford to not work for 10+ days in a row?

3. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

We have always mowed in wet conditions due to a full schedule but this is crazy. We have a few accounts where the ground is getting really soft and some with standing water! The water table is so high right now.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. JerseyGreen

JerseyGreen LawnSite Member

I saw that Henderson Hydroseeders were made in New Hampshire, have any of you guys used them or own one of them? If so how do you like it

5. sparcolawn

from IN

I didn't know they were from NH, but I honestly do not do or like hydroseeding, I've seen 4 different companies come in my area this past month and the weeds/grass ratio was terrible. Seed and Hay for us.

6. ajreeves

ajreeves LawnSite Member

Yes I actually know the owner and builder of the hydroseeders, never used one but they are good guys I am sure they offer a quality product. Dover

7. sparcolawn

from IN

I've asked this before, but can anyone give some tips for the NH pesticide exam? I took the course about a year ago but haven't been able to get down there for the test. Thanks.

8. cheapskatelandscape

cheapskatelandscape LawnSite Member

Southern NH, Northern MA 6 years in the business...can't wait for snow

9. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

WOW...Me and Jason started this thread. it has been a looooong time since Ive been on here. Im still in the Tilton Lakes region.

10. cheapskatelandscape

cheapskatelandscape LawnSite Member

Is there a better thread to post on for NH?? :) I just thought if I introduced myself, there could be some networking available?!!?
    Posted via Mobile Device