new hedge clipper too short

Discussion in 'TrailerRacks.com' started by Smittie, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Smittie

Smittie LawnSite Member

Hi Matt, I ordered the Extreme 3 place trimmer rack and I freaking love it!!!!!! I have one problem though I recently replaced my hedge trimmer that was long enough to fit the rack. I now have the echo shc-225. I shortened the distance between the racks by 3 inches and it still is too short. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated as I dont wanna lay the hedge trimmer in the back of the truck. Thanks Smittie.

2. Hey Smittie,

We are glad that you love your rack. We have an attachment that will be coming out in a few weeks that should allow for you to use your hedge trimmer on the rack. When we have these units in stock I will be sure to post some pictures and PM you with the information on how you can order it. I wouldn't recommend shortening up the distance more than what you have done though.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Matt

3. Smittie

Smittie LawnSite Member

Thanks Matt for the response. I will be looking for the pm soon. I cant wait to get it cause it sucks putting the hedge trimmer in the back of the truck.

4. Tom'sLandscapeDesign

Tom'sLandscapeDesign LawnSite Member

Any updates on this?

5. They are available, I have to get some pictures and upload them onto the site. Retail is $85 works for Pole Saws and Hedge Trimmers. I should have the pictures up on lawnsite by tomorrow and hope to have it available on our site for order shortly.