1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New here......

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by MJUDD, Jul 27, 2008.

1. MJUDD

MJUDD LawnSite Member

:usflag:...I was in the Asphalt trade many years now retired early due to back injury. My Dad was in the Bussiness many years now my son has just started his own Sealcoating Bizz. He is a very hard worker(Kinda Rare for young guys today) and seems to making a living at it.I give him as much support as possible and try to advise when he asks,but this is his show totally.Anyway he would like to buy a 3 wheel sealcoat machine condition not important as long as it is rebuildable and 150 or more gallons. We can trade on Old Vintage motorcycles or parts(Something we also do) or cash as long as its cheap. No real hurry this will be a winter project so,what do you have in the back of yer shop you don`t use anymore? We are in Ohio but will travel for the right deal....Thanks Mark
  2. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

PM me your e-mail addy, and I'll give you a link where there are some posted, and where you may have better luck. These are ones that were posted, if that's what your looking for.

Attached Files:

3. MJUDD

MJUDD LawnSite Member

The Neal is close to what He wants but depending on price may hafto but one and fix it up to that? My Mail is JUDDMJ56@AOL.COM send the info to there Thanks Mark