New Holland Compact Tractor problem

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Green Boys LawnCare, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Green Boys LawnCare

Green Boys LawnCare LawnSite Member

Hi, I bought a new compact tractor recently. It's a New Holland TC34DA. So, I drove it into a mud hole the first day. (We recently moved, and our new place has a lot of soft ground from recent excavation.) I wasn't able to pull it out with my truck because the ground was too soft. I tried to use the loader to push the front wheels up, but the front end was sunk down into the mud and water. The loader started working slowly and water was sputtering out of somewhere when I would try to use it. The tractor ended up sitting there for a week, and I finally got it out today. Hydraulic fluid (probably with water in it) is leaking out the bottom of the tractor on the front right side (I can't tell exactly where it's coming from). It mainly only leaks when the tractor is running. Temperatures did get well below freezing in the past week, so if water got in the hydraulic system it could have busted something. The tractor seems to drive well, but the loader hydraulics are barely working (very slow). Any idea what may be the problem? Thanks for the help.