New Holland LX665 9000$ Low Hours (Arlington VA)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ztec, Mar 8, 2008.

1. ztec

ztec LawnSite Member

This unit was purchased brand new by my father in 99, the hours read 882. Included is a bucket with removable toothbar. Machine was always used lightly in residential remodeling. It also has solid tires. Also have a bradco backho arm that can be yours for another 1500. The arm works fine but is missing the seat. Delivery available. Call Joey 7035827068 If you want pics of the arm send a message

edit: you may not post an email addy. thanks, jodi

bobcat (7).jpg

bobcat.jpg

bobcat (1).jpg

bobcat (2).jpg

bobcat (3).jpg

2. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

What size bucket - may be interested in removable teeth - please post pic & size of bucket width.

3. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

Wow it sure doesn;t look like it was used in light residential work. I Have a 99 LX665 and have used it really hard and it looks like new compared to that machine, lower the price and we can talk, I need another machine to load mulch.

4. ztec

ztec LawnSite Member

the front end bucket is 5"4 the arm has a 12 inch and 24 inch. All the thing was ever used for was digging footers for additions and getting concrete into tricky spots. The guys lot its being stored at used it this winter for loading sand into his spreader trucks.