New Holland W130 Series wheel loaders??

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by WilliamBos, Mar 11, 2013.

1. WilliamBos

WilliamBos LawnSite Member

Have NH stopped selling the W130 series Wheel loaders?? Went on the NH construction site, no info. I did find a press release for the W130C, but still no info on them.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  2. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

new holland stopped all construction equipment. i think they still make skids, minis, and backhoes.

3. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I didnt know they stopped. i was just at my NH holland dealer looking at small wheel loader. They are just starting to carry construction equipment as they are all ag and skid sales. They had everything there, execavtors, minis, backhoes, loaders. Who makes all there stuff though? IS a knock of case equipment?

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Mostly it is very similar to CASE. The backhoe being a different machine than what CASE sells. My understanding is that NH will sell skid steers and backhoes and the rest has been stopped.

5. 711SnoPro

711SnoPro LawnSite Member

There's still several yellow dipped loaders at their storage yard here in Fargo. I guess I hadn't heard they were going to quit making them but not surprising. Stuff seems to sit there for a looooong time.

6. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

They have been stopped? Meaning not making no more? I would have interest in a thing or two with our nh dealer being there here in town but now I may be limited? So only skids and backhoes then that will be sold as nh machines.