New Hunter MPR40

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by zman9119, Sep 5, 2007.

1. zman9119

zman9119 LawnSite Senior Member

Fresh from the new MP Rotator Brochures....

Say hello to the MPR40!

Until now MP Rotator has been seen on many different spray bodies, but never has a spray body been created just for the MP Rotator. Introducing the MPR 40, a spray body that optimizes the performance of the MP Rotator. It provides the perfect combination of Hunter's famous Pro Spray¬ô body with a specially calibrated pressure regulator. This gives the MP Rotator a consistent 40 PSI output, meaning even coverage and optimal performance.

http://www.mprotator.com/resources/files/459.pdf

The MP website and all the literature now says Hunter too... anyone have their Hunter supplier stock these yet since you cannot get them from Nelson anymore (Or at-least I cant)?

.mz

2. Excellent. Things like that get to Dallas real fast so I'll hunt some down.

3. drmiller100

drmiller100 LawnSite Senior Member

crap.
    reading between the lines. the mp 1000, 2000, and 3000 were surprisingly pressure tolerant.This means they didn't care waht pressure you ran them at, they ran about the same distance and about the same inches of waterper square foot. pretty neat deal.
    the new spray body hints strongly that the 4000 likes a SPECIFIC pressure for even coverage.
    anyone seen any spec sheets with different pressures for the 4000????
    We are REALLY looking forward to the 4000.

4. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

I cant wait for the 4000

5. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

6. It's a spray body designed for best MP pressure. I knew that and predicted its existence before Hunter did.

7. Ground Master

Ground Master LawnSite Senior Member

superstar..............

8. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

i'm excited

9. I installed some MPs on 90psi system. We used SAM 1804s and it came out fine. I'm sure my use of the new heads will be price related. I'm going to try a test case of the RB 5000 with both check and a 55 prs on this same system since the pgps really fog. Will post results.

10. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

I installed some pgp's on an easy 80 psi system friday..

they misted a little bit but with "YOUR" pgp blue nozzles i think the results were better than the red.