new hurricane blower i just bought

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Sep 1, 2010.

1. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

yup. i do the same.

2. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

i try to do that a lot of people think its cheaper to do it once but its not. What you guys do with the leaves?

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

98% of the yards i do are surrounded by woods so i lose all the leaves, only a few need to be sucked up.

i tell them its the same price if i come once or twice, its just easier for me to come twice.

4. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

good point i get my buddie to suck up the leaves. gold why dont you have a dump?

5. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

That thing is so sweet...

But I'm surprised you got something that would leave a one wheel mark down the middle of the tires..lol

6. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

my guess would be the same reason my parents bussiness doesnt....my parents go by the rule dont get a dump unless you absolutely need to carry more than a pickup with sides or an insert can. that is because that truck can then drive on the merrit and isnt listed as a commercial vehicle but a comb.

7. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

^^you get a dump so you don't have to move the materials out by hand or some other wack method...not to haul more...

8. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

you cant drive on the merit if you gvw is over 7500

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

i have an old ford dump and never use it.

10. CrystalCreek

CrystalCreek LawnSite Bronze Member

Ahhhh, this hurts to the bone....Anyway, blower looks awasome. A few guys that believe in working smarter not harder have them by me. I cant justify it on my small yards. Good luck with the monster and make some leave fly!