New Husqvarna PZ Commercial Midmount Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimQ, Sep 3, 2009.

1. JimQ

JimQ LawnSite Bronze Member

6" deep flat deck design with a big discharge opening.

Q

2. zman2307

zman2307 LawnSite Senior Member
    from OR

Hmm 6" deep? Kubota and Walker are the only ones I've heard of that could pull that off so far. Exmark's flopped.....
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. JimQ

I feel very good about this decks performance. We've invested a lot of time and resources in development and testing.

To your point, I'm sure eXmark did too when they released the Triton. Time will tell.

Q

4. KRC

KRC LawnSite Member
    from Tx

When could I expect to see one in East Texas & what would be the price range? I currently have an IZ4819 that I like but would love to upgrade to 60" some day.

5. JimQ

You should start seeing them in Dealerships before the end of the year.

Sorry, I don't have the final retail pricing figures and I'd hate to give you the wrong information. I'll post it when I see it.

Q

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  6. truckn

truckn LawnSite Member

Is Yazoo-Kees going to be making the same mower for their line? I have a dealer that I love dealing with.

7. JimQ

Yep. It will be the Max III. Different cosmetics and features but the same guts. Glad to hear your dealer treats you right!

Q

8. truckn

truckn LawnSite Member

Yeah he was very good to me with my 36" Yazoo-Kees W/B. The design was getting too outdated for me to justify spending the money on their ZTRs.

9. truckn

truckn LawnSite Member

How soon will Yazoo dealers have them available? I'm interested.

10. JimQ

Not sure of the exact date. I'm sure they will be available well before next season. February or March if I had to guess. Your dealer should have more info shortly.

Q