New Hustler dealer for Memphis area?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by captken, Jun 2, 2003.

1. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

I went to Tractors and Equipment in Hernando Ms. to buy some parts for my JX-85.
    They are the John Deere dealership that my family has purchased their farm equipment from since the 50's.
    I am well known there.

I am brand loyal, and truly wanted the green line on my trailer.
    However, after evaluation, my trailer ended up sporting Hustler Turf Equipment.

Anyway, while I was getting parts from Tommy, the parts man. {who with his sons, run 85 accounts and runs 1 Hustler, with the high lift dump} He pointed and I looked around, there was a fast track coming to a stop alongside my trailer.
    The salesman jumped off the fast track directly onto my trailer checking out the Husler Z and the 37" wb.

He said they had the fast track for a demo and that the rep just dropped it off.

He was most interested in the Hustler Z, which he mistook for the Super Z.

Right there we did comparisons between the 737 John Deere and My Hustler Z.

I showed him the works under the seat, the deck height adjustment and the fabricated deck.

I think he liked what he saw.

Right now they have just the demo....Are they a possible future full line dealer?
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We are adding more and more dealers everyday and I am not aware of all the dealers that our reps are working with on a daily basis.
    We shall see.......