1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Hustler Super Z XR7 Flex Forks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by perfectlawncare, Apr 19, 2006.

1. perfectlawncare

perfectlawncare LawnSite Member

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoy the new Hustler. I have over 90 Hrs on my new Super Z and I couldn't't be more pleased. I mow 25 to 30 1/2 to 1 acre lots a days. Some of these lots have hills some are very rough. This mower handles these property's with such great comfort. My back never hurts anymore. I own Dixie, Exmark and Toro's. They are all great mowers but this new Hustler seems to out perform them all. The cut is so great my customers even said WOW that new mower really cuts well. I just thought I would let you guys know how pleased I am with my new mower. If you haven't tried one I think you should. See and feel the difference. Oh yeah by the way my Chiropractor hates Hustler now, because I haven't been back in a month!!!

2. David Grass

David Grass LawnSite Senior Member

what deck size are you using?
  3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Dixie has springer forks too in case you didn't know.
  4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Gotta love the XR-7!!!
  5. perfectlawncare

perfectlawncare LawnSite Member

I have the 66 inch cut with the 27hp. The Dixie flex forks suck. I have them on mine and its not even close. They seem to be way to stiff.

6. glyn

glyn LawnSite Member

i am looking for a ztr at my house, about 21/2 acres .Is a 18hp honda enough to push a 52" deck on a hustler Z? how is this price--$4506.00? are do you have any other thoughts? thanks
  7. Distorted

Distorted LawnSite Gold Member

No, which is undoubtedly why hustler doesn't make a Z with less than a 23 Kawi now. Price for a new one is $7300 with the $1700 discount now, but you may get a better deal from a dealer.
  8. 2manymowers

2manymowers LawnSite Member

Isn't the spring tension adjustable on the Dixie "Springer" forks?