1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Hustler X-One User

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by sgriffin2065, Nov 30, 2012.

1. sgriffin2065

sgriffin2065 LawnSite Member

I just bought a 2011 Hustler X-One Demo unit with 86 hrs on it.
    I drove from Georgia to Ohio to pick it up. The dealer JD Equipment was great to work with. It is replacing a 10 year Snapper ZTR. All I can say is WOW! I really like the X-One. I got to use it last weekend. The only sad thing is the grass has stopped growing and I have to wait until next Spring before I can use it again.
    I have already replaced the all the filters and oil. It is a very "user friendly" mower.

2. jfischer

jfischer LawnSite Member

I use mine for the Leaves here in Virginia. Have cut them up about once a week, and all I can say is it has great suction and blowing power.
    Not anything left on the ground, does a GREAT job for other things also.

3. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

You drove from G to O just to pick up a used mower?
    I don't get that.

4. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

I have owned mine over a year now and have right at 700 hours on it, they are great machines IMHO

5. sgriffin2065

sgriffin2065 LawnSite Member

I drove from Georgia to Ohio because I bought it through an auction at a good price. Other than a few bumps, it is like new. It only had 86 hours on it.