New Idea

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Tomari Landscaping, Dec 26, 2003.

1. Tomari Landscaping

Tomari Landscaping LawnSite Member

I have some ideas that may be good or maybe not? First lets start a network of lawncare businessmen from each state. Yes we in most cases are in competition but we can put that aside and learn and grow from each other. Second: What about a buy/sell area on the board? We all buy and sell new and used equipment. Third: What about a biweekly or monthly meeting of all us in a specfic area to discuss ways to improve business,ideas,meet new friends? Have a drawing for whose house this will happen at and all contribute towards food or bring something. We are all in this together and we can all be friends and make things easier for each other through sharing ideas. Or am I being too optimistic? I am in the Nashville area and if anyone wants to email me personally I will welcome a response,good or bad.

Email:eek:uate12@comcast.net
    Tom Bradshaw
    :blob3:

2. jaybird

jaybird LawnSite Senior Member

sounds like a c.b. club but im interested.

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

4. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

Tomari,

Sounds like a great idea to me (as a start-up) but I have found (at least in my area) that it is very hard to get LCO's together.

We can not even get enough together for our association meetings at the AG Center once a month.

5. MoCut1

MoCut1 LawnSite Member

sounds like a great idea!!!! sort of Gathering once a year
    count me in.