New & Improved Lawn Care Software

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TurfMan, Dec 8, 2000.

1. TurfMan

TurfMan LawnSite Member

Recently Lawn Monkey released the new version. I don't own or have stocks or anything to do with this company. I do know that the new version is even better than lawn monkey 2000. The Tech support is fantastic. I know that I said this before, but I have tried them all. Dollar for Dollar you can't beat this program. They designed this program from all the feed back from us. If you can think of something that would benefit you as a user, Chances are they will add it. Tech support is free. I have called them at 1:00 AM and there was somebody there to help me. The accounting in this new version superior. there is no need for QB any more. You guys should try the new version, Even if you have tried the older version and did not like it, The new version is completly different. Go to Lawnmonkey.com or call them at 1-877-LawnMky Tell them Turfman sent ya.

2. TurfMan

TurfMan LawnSite Member

Well It has been a week since I posted about the New LawnMonkey. Has anyone tried the new version? If so I would love to hear your feed back on it.

3. Wooly

Wooly LawnSite Member
    from N CA.

Sorry this is not a response. I am new to the lawn care software and was wondering what other programs you have had experience with. I did look at their website and that is more that I am willing to spent for my limited buisness right now. Thank you for posting it.

4. parkwest

parkwest LawnSite Senior Member

We've been using it and like the changes. It won't be long at the rate they are adding improvements where you are going to have a complete lawn management system wrapped up in a single software package.

5. greenlawncare

greenlawncare LawnSite Member

Hey guys, just downloaded the LMDC! They released it today. Christmas came early this year!