1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New in Erie, Colorado

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by glaciator, Apr 8, 2009.

1. glaciator

glaciator LawnSite Member

New to the forum. I just opened Glacier View Landscape & Design, Inc. in Erie Colorado last summer. The winter was long and slow, but it is starting to pick up. I'm not new to the landscape and nursery industry, but the company is new to me and the startup work is difficult. Web sites, marketing, sales, infrastructure, equipment, etc. If you've started a company recently, you know what I mean. See my website. Anyone else on this forum from Colorado? I'd love to hear from you.

2. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

What's up man...

My business is also ran out of Erie, Co.

I do lawn work in Denver, Westiminster, Brighton, Arvada, Erie, Lafayette, and a few other areas...I pretty far spread.

Good luck.
  3. glaciator

Hey, thanks for the reply. We should meet sometime soon and exchange information. I have customers asking about lawn maintenance. And you might have some asking about landscaping. Check out my website. It's being updated with more stuff this week and next. Will you work in Boulder? I have a customer on 1 acre backing to Flatirons golf course who can't find anyone, and I didn't have anyone to recommend who was reliable. Call me. The number is on the website.

4. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

I will call you this weekend...
  5. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Hi, My name is David
    I am running a small part time solo service here in Englewood,
    until I retire from the grocery business.
    ( I have worked about 7 yrs for a gardener in my early teens and a couple years after high school.)
    All my customers are with in a mile of my home.
    I look forward to seeing some of your work in the picture forum.
    Good luck this season.
  6. outlaw1960

outlaw1960 LawnSite Senior Member
    from denver

Welcome to LawnSite Dave, Lot's of good info here. Have a great year...
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  7. glaciator

Thanks Outlaw, J & D, and Blade! I appreciate the support.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to Lawnsite and good luck to you.
  9. stang2244

stang2244 LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome Glacier,

I do a lot of work on just south of Erie in Broomfield. If you are still looking for someone in Boulder I've got a few accounts near 55th and Arapahoe. Your site looks great and best of luck with your new endevours!

10. glaciator

Call me. The number is on the website. I may still have a 1 acre property on Old Tale Rd (near 55th and Arapahoe) that needs mowing and trimming this summer.