New in Georgia

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by DFREAMGREEN, Dec 10, 2012.

1. DFREAMGREEN

DFREAMGREEN LawnSite Member

Just passed my applicators test in georgia, any advise would be great looking for a good vendor to purchase all my herbicide and fert, also looking to purchase a sprayer been looking at different models. any advise would be great.

2. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

The price for products on a wholesale level are pretty much the same wherever you go. I don't know of anyone in Loganville, so when you find someone, make sure they offer timely and knowledgeable service.

3. wstrick1

wstrick1 LawnSite Member

DFREAMGREEN welcome to lawn-site! I have a good bit of work in Loganville. Good to see someone else on here! :dancing:

4. New2TheGreenIndustry

New2TheGreenIndustry LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

I'm not familiar with your area, but there's a number of John Deere landscape locations around that used to be Lesco before John Deere bought them out. I'd call around because some jdl are the old Lesco locations and some are full landscape supply/ nurseries.

5. New2TheGreenIndustry

New2TheGreenIndustry LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

After doing a search it looks like conyers and lawrenceville are the closest locations.

6. CMassey

CMassey LawnSite Member

Out on the east side that is probably true. I use a JohnDeere Landscape nursery in Villa Rica.
    Posted via Mobile Device