New Iron

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by JDSKIDSTEER, Apr 1, 2008.

1. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

I got to play on all brands of new loaders this week. Had a blast. I did not carry camera because of rain Monday. Got to run new E/H controls on our machines and run the other brands. I was pleased with Deere's controls. I think they are comparable to the Cat controls which I have always believed to be best in class. Loved the new Cat cab. Big operators have to love them.

Here is a new site Deere set up to play around with. Go back from time to time they are going to add some fun videos to watch every week or two. Thought you guys might have some fun with it.

http://www.skidsteersmackdown.com/

2. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

that skid steer smack down is going to real fun to watch i just watched the video let me guess deere wins everything lol

3. JDSKIDSTEER

Probably since they made it, but it will be fun to follow. I figure it will give you guys some fun conversation.

4. mrsops

fun on this site it will prob turn out to be nothing but people fighting with each other on who has the stronger machine :laugh:

5. JDSKIDSTEER

I know. I am staying out of that.:laugh:

6. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

I can tell you who the winner is going to be.

John Deere. If they put it on they will win. Bottom line

7. mrsops

i agree cat2 thats like bobcat or cat doing something like that who do you think is going to win LOL.. well we all know bobcat makes a better skid then deere anyway :laugh:

8. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

Next you will be getting a cat skid steer. You already bought a new cat machine i see. They are brainwashing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling you

9. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Interesting, a lot of time to do all that. To be honest, I likely would never ask my friendly Deere salesman about a skid (still remember the 250) but a 544J or 650H would be another matter.

10. mrsops

your nuts i demoed this machine before hands down it was better then bobcats 337.. my t190 is a great machine and so are the rest of my bobcat skids.. i wouldnt switch