New Jersey folks LOOK

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HarryD, Sep 2, 2003.

1. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

2. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

nice one harry!

yeah, if i was local i would buy it now and pick it up.

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

thanks 4 the heads up
  4. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

I did not notice the Buy Now for $1,650.00 I think its well worth that. They are stating 3000 hrs but I bet they meant 300 hrs Also the 46 inch JRCO dethatchers new are $450.00 but the one pictured lookes to be a 60" there $530.00
  5. Frank2

Frank2 LawnSite Member

Just e-mailed the seller. It is 3000 hrs and the 46"dethatcher.
  6. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

Bethcha thats a new paint job. That will match well, with the New motor that it will need.

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

3000 hrs that thing must have run non stop
  8. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

damn i got excited when I say this argh... it looks good but I think its just deceiving. I don't think they meant 300 , they do mean 3000 hehe. I don't think the horse power is strong enough. Even my 36 inch metro has 15hp. Thanks though guy
  9. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

This mower is SIX years old! Depending on the serial # it could be a 1995 model year.

While its not BEAT, it does show some heavy use. Without an hour meter, guessing is just that.....a GUESS.

Betcha's a $1 that the engine is knocking and he's just nursing it along. A 14hp Kawi on a 48" HYDRO is a lot of work for that engine. The "BUY IT NOW" price is probably half his original purchase price.

Now if it was a Y2K or newer with a 17hp engine with 3 HUNDRED hours, then I'd be all over it.

Just another fuzzy pictured eBay gem :rolleyes: