New Jersey

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Wasuellc, Jun 21, 2003.

1. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Where's Millville? Is that way down South Jersey below Vineland if I remember right?

2. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

right next to vineland,right around the corner from port norris

3. bucc369

bucc369 LawnSite Member

Hello everyone,
    My name is John and I'm kinda of new to the business. I actually worked for a landscaping company in Camden county ,NJ for two years and then left for something else.
    Right now I own a power washing company that operates out of the Philadelphia, Camden and Gloucester counties area. Since a good majority of my customers asked if I knew anyone in landscaping that could do regular yard maint, I figured that I would add a lawn care service to my business. That way I can do the mowing part of the business on the nice days and the power wash part on the days it rains since I can still power wash in the rain. That way, I can make some money throughout the entire week. I just have to make sure that I don't have to make up for too many missed lawns on the days it rains.:blob2:
    Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. Take care and enjoy the rest of the season.

John B.

4. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

Hey did I HOP burn down on Hamburg TPK??

5. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmaburg Turnpike runs right through Butler Bloomingdale and many other towns. Were or are you up this way?

6. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

Not any more I now live in Plam Beach County Florida.

I grew up in Pompton Lakes, my wife is from Bloomingdale and before we moved to florida we lived in Sussex County "Franklin"

I try to read the bergen record online but have not in some time.

7. NNJLandman

Really thats very close what year did you move. Were you involved in any town clubs or organizations.

8. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

Pompton Lakes Chamber Of Commerce VP 1986 Jaycee's
    I had a Shoe Store in PL for many years It seems the town just went down hill so to speak.

Moved to Florida Jan of 99 Best thing I ever did. but i have memories of the milk barn and plenty of watering holes. I do go back from time to time to visit my wifs family. Do you know Scot Thaler (sp) by chance ?

9. QuadRacer041

QuadRacer041 LawnSite Senior Member

yes IHOP burned down a few years ago

10. NNJLandman