new job..

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by mrusk, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I thought a few of you might be interested in my next job.

septereight 001 [%P].JPG

septereight 004 [%P].JPG

septereight 008 [%P].JPG

2. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

whats the first part? front entrance signs or areas? nice stuff.. hows the season?

3. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Ohh sweet Nellie here we go again....entertainment at its best. So wait, let me guess, it'll go for 300 posts, take a little over a year to complete, then get locked just before its finally done. Are you using an interior designer on this one too Matt?

4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

wheres that big yellow thing you just bought at?

5. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

Matt - looks good so far!

I hope you're only sharing this job with US pros here at lawnsite. I don't wanna surf other sites and see you have the same damn thing posted all over cyberspace!

And Matt, WHY do you have your phone number on your shirts?? Have you ever stood in line at a Dairy Queen and copied down a phone number from someone's shirt?? It cracks me up when people put their phone #s on their shirts!!!! With your number visible, BELLA will be calling you to say "sleep tight sweetie, i love you"!

6. DVS Hardscaper

Too funny ETW!

7. mrusk

A year to complete? You joking? Its a 3 week project? No designer on this one except me.

Whats the entertainment? The fact that I am able to build more then just ep henry paver patios?

I don't even have any subs on this job besides the electrician for the pillar lights!

I think its funny you guys try to find things to take shots at me for. When you should just be complementing me on my pillars!

And we did not need the pc150 on this job.

8. DVS Hardscaper

from what i can tell by the far angle of the photograghy (you really need to get a REAL camera with a wide angle lens), the pillars do look good.

Welp, it's almost 2300 hrs, you're probably gettin ready for Bella's nite nite call, now that he can see your number :laugh:

9. mrusk

I am about to buy a good camera. Could you recommend a good one for under a grand?

Right now I take all my progress pics with a cheapo camera. It gets exposed to so much dirt and dust that I am surpised the photos come out half decent at all.

10. Hardscaping

Hardscaping LawnSite Senior Member

those pilars are they just built with the blocks picture there and then parging over that?

What is going to go on there next? I am interested in learning how to build something like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.