new job..

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by mrusk, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shethinksmytractors_sexy

shethinksmytractors_sexy LawnSite Member

looks like mrusk has got a new lil buddy...

why would you sub out the electrical on the pillars. that is the easiest part of the job. my little sister could do that. but anyways lets see some more pics.

2. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

3. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

For whom, the guy who it actually belongs too?!

4. mrusk

DVS A 20 ton excavator might not help you with the fall clean ups you will be doing this year. So I can understand the fact, how you can't undersatand how it makes sense for my company to own it.

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Well arent you just an a$$...

he probably needed a licenced electrician which he isnt... and you guys freakn pic apart crap that you have no clue why it is that way.. I dont even know why I come to this forum anymore you guys think your own work is just the best ever and everybody elses sucks and always has errors.. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD NOT EVERYONE IS PERFECT!!

6. Hardscaping

Hardscaping LawnSite Senior Member

holy, people just look at the work comment and then shutup what is the point of talking off topic?

7. MRBsx2

MRBsx2 LawnSite Member

As a fellow Mason By Trade i am glad to see some real masonry work goin on out there besides all concrete paver patios everywhere... also Rusk it is nice to see that someone else actually puts in frost free footings for veritical masonry work and dos it the correct way! What psi do you guys pour your wall footings and also what you facing that block with?

8. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd like to see how you go about doing the kick board per say on the step. I don't know how i would go about doing that. What are the cracks getting filled with?

9. mrusk

The concrete footing is 3500 psi. We are veneering the pillars with cultured stone.

10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

what does the psi mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.