New John Deere Z-traks????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nes-Tech, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Nes-Tech

Nes-Tech LawnSite Member

Has anyone heard about the new John Deere Z-tracs. I heard rumors of some sort of suspension?

2. slclawn

slclawn LawnSite Member
    from IN

My dealer said the whole ztrack line up is changing and different engine options. They are releasing them at the trade show in Louisville.

3. deerex

deerex LawnSite Member

If John Deere offers more engine options and a full suspension for there Z tracs WOW! Can you say league of there own?:cool2:

4. deerex

deerex LawnSite Member

When is the Louisville trade show?

5. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I love my 2004 JD Ztrak. I test drove Exmark & Toro too, but I liked the Ztrak better, so I bought it. Even if JD makes even more improvements, I'll be keeping my '04 unit, cuz it still outmows the others on wet or tall grass. My experience only.:usflag:

6. slclawn

slclawn LawnSite Member
    from IN

I agree totally i to demoed Ex mark, Toro, Scag, Dixie chopper, Bad Boy, County clipper, Grass hopper,i owned a kubota after years of Deere and went right back to them. The only reason i changed was the dealer but now i found a new dealer. Although i would think about scag they are my close second.

7. slclawn

slclawn LawnSite Member
    from IN

The expo dates are October 25th - 27th GEI - Lawn & Garden Expo 2007 - Louisville Expo Center - Louisville, KY

8. Americal Vet

Americal Vet LawnSite Senior Member

Will the JD's be available for '08????

9. slclawn

slclawn LawnSite Member
    from IN

They told me the new ones are the ones foe 2008 so yes.

10. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

My friend and salesmen for our local Deere dealer just went to I think Virgina or Pennsyvania or somewhere like that. It was only for dealers only. I guess they were seeing all the new updates that were coming with the new models. Although he did not now what these updates would be he said he would get ahold of me with all the results that they found out when the new models are released.