New Jungle Jim

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ChadA, May 5, 2005.

1. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

Chad-
    Business is great just bought me a new truck 2000 Dodge Dakota, V8 and 4X4, an awesome truck for towing, terrible on gas :cry: Im live on Anastasia Island about 3 minutes west of the beach!! What are you planning on doing in St. Augustine? Well Im always in Jax about 2 days a week or so, working with a watergarden/waterfall/pondless waterfall contractor in Ponte Vedra.
    -fishinman-(Noah)

2. fishinman22487

Here's some pics of my new truck. Let me know what yall think??

performance air intake.JPG

P5060007.JPG

3. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

Noah,
    Glad to hear business is good.
    I like the truck. Is that a K&N Air filter. I want to get one for my 01 F150. I've been to anastasia island a few times. My wife loves it there. Were coming down for a freinds wedding in a few weeks.
    Chad

4. TOSLC

TOSLC LawnSite Member

Chad, Can I offer a bit of advice? When your mowing make SURE you do something with the chain (like clip it back to itself or the speed lever). . . or it comes back and smacks you in the "Jimmy". Don't ask me how I know, but I used to own a TTHP.

Just thought I'd try to save you the pain and embarassment.

5. Glenn J

Glenn J LawnSite Member

Nice looking truck!

You may want to look into rerouting or making a bigger shroud for that K&N. Open element filters that sit in the engine bay suck in a lot of hot air. If you can get cooler, outside air into the filter, you'll be better off. :)

6. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks. Really, thanks. Even with it chained to itself its still in range of the jewels. I just clip it to the throttle lever.

7. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

sounds stupid but where do you clip the chain to? I have a chain on mine and could never figure out a good way to clip it up out of the way. (that is what its for right? To clip up the jungle jim so you can walk?) Never used my jungle jim much but I'm starting to use it more now. Thanks

8. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Could anyone on here that knows, tell me what jungle jim's web site is.
    Thx

9. fishinman22487

10. Jacob's Yardworks LLC

Jacob's Yardworks LLC LawnSite Member

Hows that working for you? I have one and love it.