1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New kid on the Block

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Big Reggie Regg, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Big Reggie Regg

Big Reggie Regg LawnSite Member

Yes my name is Reggie, and i am from CT ...And i just started my business,Sunsets Landscaping&Lawncare in Sept ,08 business for me. It's up and down right know. but it is getting there.When i first started off with a yard mower, a weed wacker:clapping: then a set of hedge's had four acounts .As month's went bye and doing odd job it payed off.But knew I am working with two 48 "inch's walkbehind's 3 nice weed wacker's ,3backpack blower's, tiller,,,ect...And beside's just cutting and trimming hegde's...I've,up graded i know stone,Mulch ,Plant,Cut small tree's down and more ,,I've made my own flyer and design my own business ,passed them out house to house post business card were ever i could ..Throw out the month's it payed off many month's.It's a hard start off but hay we got to do it.. www.MySunSetLandscaping.com Check it out and let me know what you thank about me page...Thank you..:weightlifter::drinkup:

2. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Hey your Web site looks good. One thing I noticed is a word missing in your one sentence about you and your goals for your customer. I think you left out earn when you are stating you want to earn your trust. I think it looks good. Are you going to be able to ad a photo gallery? Good luck this season and work hard it will always pay off in the end. David