New Kubota

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JCPM, Oct 2, 2011.

1. JCPM

JCPM LawnSite Member

I brought home my new Kubota ZD331 the other day. If it would just stop raining here I may get a few cuts in before the snow starts flying.

IMAG0646.jpg

IMAG0647.jpg

IMAG0648.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I know nothing about Kubota, Whats the specs on it?? Is the pedal in the middle to lift the deck?

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Opinion on here is they are the shizz in high end commercial.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Very nice. In 94 I ran kubotas while in college to maintain a 400 acre campus. Industrial grade machines!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. JCPM

JCPM LawnSite Member

Its got a 60" deck, 31hp diesel. Its got hydrolic deck lift pedals and parking brake pedals in the front. 1750lbs, its a heavy sucker but I think it has more power and a more comfortable ride than anything else around here. I've always loved the dependibility of the Kubota engines.

6. LBA1999

LBA1999 LawnSite Member

Very Nice U will love it! My ZD326 was best purchase ever powers through everything and will run forever. Cut quality is flawless and the deck lift is soo much better than manual lift. My 26 hp has power to spare so your 31 hp should be a monster!!

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

How much did it cost?

8. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

looks like a beast...1700LBS is pretty heavy though...be careful in wet grass lol

9. FoghornLeghorn

FoghornLeghorn LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

You are going to love that thing. The hydros are so solid, the deck is indestructible, and it cuts really clean...

10. JCPM

JCPM LawnSite Member

Yeah I know. I mower my mothers house first to get used to it and left chunks of grass everywhere
    Posted via Mobile Device