New Kubota

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JCPM, Oct 2, 2011.

1. JCPM

JCPM LawnSite Member

$14,300

I've seen guys on here claiming they got one in the 13's but this was the cheapest I could find in CT. The highest quote I got was $15,800.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Just get the 3-point turn down and that will be a beast of a machine! You will love it! I sure love mine and its only the 23hp diesel

3. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

that thing could probably pull a ranger out of mud!

4. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

i run them at work and love them. tons of power

5. cooltype

cooltype LawnSite Member

I bought one last year and its great 600 hrs later 26 hp gas paid 10,600 with taxes and all 4 years zero percent interest so i financed it

6. JCPM

JCPM LawnSite Member

So just to give you an update. We couldn't possibly have anymore water in the ground from all this rain and its been holding the turf well. I dug in a few times but not as much as I thought it would on this wet grass. It actually floats over the saturation better with the larger tires.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Does any one know how munch $$ a ZG327 would be?

8. cooltype

cooltype LawnSite Member

That's what mine is a zg327 , it was 10,600 or something in that ballpark after taxes and the insurance they make you buy if you finance but really it was a good deal it was like 4 or 500 dollars and its a 250 deductible if its stolen, falls off trailer, run it off a cliff, run it into a pond, whatever they fix or replace it for $250. Plus the financing was zero percent I think I pay about 250 a month

Im not far from you if you are in knox just in chattanooga so our price should be similar

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  9. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks don't see to many people using them and was wounding about them.