1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New lady on the block

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by trinity4life38, Nov 13, 2006.

1. trinity4life38

trinity4life38 LawnSite Member

Hello everyone. My name is Helen and I'm new to lawn care business. I am planning for my grand opening. I have a lot of questions that I need answered and I hope there are some compassionate :) and free hearted business people in this forum.:angel:
  2. noseha

noseha LawnSite Senior Member
    from MI

what do you need?
  3. howardsells2000

howardsells2000 LawnSite Senior Member

I think you will learn a lot here. I know I have.

Good Luck

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Hi Helen, welcome to the site. Lots of info here, and a bunch of good people.
    "compassionate" not sure if we are that:laugh: You will get all your questions answered, sometimes with answers that are VERY business like and hard fact, but they come from people that have worked the industry. know the business, and understand the all of what is involved. We also have fun and all try to make money. Hang out keep an open mind. You will learn and enjoy:waving: :drinkup:
  5. guven

guven LawnSite Member

I just want to thank you, I have been reading your posts over one month, I got alot from you. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Welcome to the site helen! I think youll find this a great place to learn, i know i can say i sure owe a lot of my sucess to LS! Well, welcome, hope you can get all your questions answered and have a VERY sucessful grand opening :)

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Your are welcome-- Now say HI to Helen!:laugh:
  8. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

Top of the evening Helen. Welcome and just start asking.:waving:
  9. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi Helen. Good Luck ! Fire away with ?? and get your sinus tabs ready:laugh: :laugh:
  10. crab

crab LawnSite Senior Member

buy gloves.have fun.welcome