New lady on the block

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by trinity4life38, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Brian B

Brian B LawnSite Senior Member

im positive you will learn more than you have ever imagined! i know that i have and it theres always something new. WELCOME and enjoy your time :waving: :drinkup:

2. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

HI HELEN,let it go and we will answer some are good and.

3. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome Helen to Lawnsite:waving: Most of the new members will post a pic so we can put a face with who we are talking with. J/K With that out of the way we can help you with any questions that you may have.:waving:

4. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hello Helen ... and like everyone else has said ... welcome to Lawnsite.com. Like myself, and most everyone on here, you will learn a lot from others here. One thing you will learn right away is that there are many different sizes of lawn care businesses here ... from the part time students who mow maybe a dozen a week, to the big scale guy who is responsible for the care of over 100 properties a week. And yes ... you will take away good advice from each.

Tell us a little about yourself, what your goals are, how many properties you hope to care for, and what all you plan to offer. We all like reading about others LCO's, and I am sure some of us will learn a thing or two from you as well.

Me ... I'm Dave :waving:

5. guven

guven LawnSite Member

Hi Helen
    Good luck with your business.