New Landscape Lighting business

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Southern Night Lighting, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Southern Night Lighting

Southern Night Lighting LawnSite Member

We are new to the Landscape Lighting industry in upstate South Carolina. I was wondering if any of you out there would be interested in give me and my partner any suggestions on business solutions that you may have encountered that may help us be successful. This would include contracts, estimates, proposals, etc. Anything that deals with the homeowner and selling our product and services.

We want to make sure that we cover all bases before opening our doors and thought we would ask the experts.

We would really appreciate your help.

Sincerely,
    Melissa Sanderson
    Southern Night Lighting

2. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Hello Melissa,

I'm sure that most of your questions have already been answered it this forum. Try using the search and see what you can find there. Maybe it will help you come up with a little narrower scope of question. It would really be hard to answer this post at one time, there is so much to cover.

Do you currently install lighting?

3. desert night light

desert night light LawnSite Member
    from AZ

I'm sure that most of your questions have already been answered it this forum.

oh contare, we have just scratched the tip of the iceberg. If that statement were true Frog lights would have locked the forum already.

4. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Alright Desert, answer the lady's question. Let's hear your wisdom.

5. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Melissa, please read my PM to you.

6. desert night light

desert night light LawnSite Member
    from AZ

Isn't it tacky to poach frog lights' prospects right in front of the frog. Geeze louise.

7. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

I dont see noel or paul from frog lights offering up information to her. Mellissa you can PM me or email me through my website. We just started up and have done countless hours of research and studying.

I would start by reading every thread you can on here as well. Lot of good info from the veterans on this site.

8. Southern Night Lighting

Southern Night Lighting LawnSite Member

How do you open PM's?

9. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Towards the top of the page, under the sponsor logos, to the right, in the welcome box, you'll find a link to private messages.

10. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

By the way, Desert, I'm not 'poaching'. I just feel that our company has valuable resources for people starting up – whether or not they use our products.

Also, just to clarify, sponsors don't own this forum. They pay money to have certain privileges, but it's still an open forum and as long as my comments are informative (not selling) I feel good about posting them.