New Landscape & Lighting

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by TPnTX, Apr 19, 2008.

1. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

I just finished this landscape and lighting job. Tell me what do you think.

Notice how these quality path lights are precisely angled to follow the contour of the ground and curvature of the deck

I am good. Real good.

IMG_0268.jpg

2. TPnTX

notice the beds. No mulch needed and it's dog proof too!

IMG_0272.jpg

3. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

hmmmm.....

4. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Beautiful lights sir. I think I see a lost jet circling over head. That is some sweet faux copper. I like how you avoided the use of trees, or shrubs, or even hmmm lets see... oh yeah, grass too. All that landscape material sure can clutter up a yard. SWWEEEET.

5. TPnTX

Helloooow...its called xeriscape. And, and xerilighting too.

The customer, thats the big guy learning over checking out the workmanship, wanted low maintainance.

LOL I said no shet!

Seriously I am working on a plan now. I thought ya'll would get a kick out of the ebay cordless LV DIY lighting job.

6. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats not a xeriscape... its a ZERO scape. Maintain monthly with round up. Repeat as needed. Gotta love a 40k pool coupled to a 1/10th k landscape and lighting

7. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Ahh, the beauty of a "random act" homeowner. He might have a 100k Mercedes in the garage, but he doesn't feel the need to spend more than $300 on the lighting. Funny where people place their value.... I've seen people spend up to 5k on one interior lighting fixture that very few will see, yet they will skimp on the outdoor lighting that everyone will see. Seems there is an opportunity here for us professionals, no?

8. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Shhhhhh! Chris, don't scream it out too loud... the lurking competition will hear you! :

9. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Those high quality lights don't due that miraculous lawn justice!!!