New Landscaper In Nh

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C., Jan 25, 2005.

1. slow release

slow release LawnSite Member

Ace, services we offer include fertilizing, crabgrass prevention, weed control, insect control (surface+sub-surface), fungicide applications, pelletized lime applications, core aeration, slice seeding. A typical customer receives 5 feedings per year, grub preventer, and is aerated in the fall. We use all granular fertilizer, no liquid feedings. Herbicides (weed killers) are applied seperately as a spray. :cool2:

2. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Ace you can visit our website at www.iwantgreengrass.com to see all the services we offer. I think you will find that we are a well rounded, trustworthy company going on our 14th year of offering the seacoasts finest estates outstanding service.

3. ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C. LawnSite Member

who did your website? we need to do that sometime soon and not sure who to go to.

4. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

A friend of mine owns Paynes Hill Media www.payneshill.com and set uyp the original layout. I uploaded all the wording and pictures, and added more pages. But she can set up the whole site for you including hosting etc...

She and I used to run a political website, voted NHs best a couple yearws ago.

Erik