New Landscaping Company in Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by IllustriousLandscaping, Aug 28, 2011.

1. IllustriousLandscaping

IllustriousLandscaping LawnSite Member

Hello everyone, My name is Ryan and I recently opened a landscaping company in Fall River, Massachusetts called Illustrious Landscaping. Im 21 years old and will be graduating college with a bachelors degree in operations mangement in 2012.

My current assets are a 2005 Nissan Pickup Truck (hopefully will get Chevy in the near future), Poulan Push Mower, Featherlite Weed Eater and a 9 hp craftsman snowblower.

I registered my company this month and currently only have 1 reliable customer account. Since the season is coming to an end soon, I will be holding off doing any major advertising until March of 2012. Im joining the forum so I can get more knowledge about how to specifically run a landscaping company and also how to complete certain projects.

Wish you all the best of luck :usflag:

Thanks, Ryan R.
  2. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome. I usually give all the new guys I see a speal about getting insurane. If you don't have commmercial auto and General Liability, Lapointe Insurance out of Fall River is great. I use them through one of there offices up my way
  3. IllustriousLandscaping

IllustriousLandscaping LawnSite Member

Alright I will give Lapointe Insurance a call, I actaully used to get my car insurance threw them.