New Landscaping Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Paul Wever, Feb 18, 2004.

1. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Is this serious or a joke???:confused:

2. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Is it street legal or does it have to be loaded onto the little tykes trailer between jobs??

3. Paul Wever

Paul Wever LawnSite Member

Its not that difficult to see the bucket because the frame is open. I know that it can't replace the what the skidsteer is good for, but is good if you have your skidsteer in one location and needed it somewhere else. and yes this is serious. The CCA is street legal, it is licensed and titled 3000 lb. trailer. I've been roading with the CCA attached to the front of my truck on and off for 2 years and haven't been pulled over yet. It does come with a tow hitch that can be pinned in easily if you feel uncomfortable. I made a video of the CCA in use if you want a copy goto http://www.pwce.com/CCAmedia.htm

4. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

no offense that is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen it looks like a total pain in the A$$

5. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE............HELLO?????????????????? PRICE????

6. Paul Wever

7. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

8hp gas motor is a $3000 option???!!! Sounds like a piece of crap and a rip off to me:confused:

8. Paul Wever

If looked before you leaped you would find out that a 8HP hydraulic power unit with cooler and tank is competitive at 3000.00 dollars. Ask a question and learn.

9. swim

swim LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not saying that I have any use for these implements, but man could you plow some snow with that set up.

Also when I was younger my dad was moving a building about 1000ft. Had it up on log skids and our 50hp tractor was moving it but had to jerk it along and would try to rut up and spin. We hooked our 4*4 truck up with another chain thinking that maybe it could help a little. Started pulling with both and within a few feet the tractor chain went limp. The 4*4 was getting better traction and pulling it better than the tractor all by itself.(No joke true story). Hard to belive but true story.

I supose they might have their uses.

10. swim

swim LawnSite Senior Member

They might be much quicker than loading up all the equipment on a trailer for small quick jobs and make them more profitable.