new lawn and truck sign

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chefdrp, Aug 9, 2004.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

here are pics of the new lawn and truck sign i had made up.

picture 046.jpg

2. chefdrp

here is the truck one.

picture 047.jpg

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

The lawn looks good. Can you only fit one of the large mowers on the trailer at a time? It looks to be too small for both but i can't tell. Why did you get the Lesco when it's such a close size to the Deere? Do you just have alot of steep areas or what?
    From the pics you have provided all the ones i remember it looks like you do pretty good work :)

4. chefdrp

eric, I can fit both the Z and W/B on at the same time. I use the Z for lawns more than 20000 sq/ft. And the Lesco w/b has a much better cut and finished product.I do do alot of hills and both mowers work well on the slopes. Thanx for the compliments. Most of the time somone is always bashing work . But thats why we post stuff. to get ideas and answers.

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

nice looking lawn. Now how long do you leave that sign in the lawn?

6. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

chefdrp,
    Lawn looks good. Isn't that the one (tanning place I think) you got a while back and was trashed?? If so, good job, looks great compared to what it used to look like.

Buck

7. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

chef,
    do you have to blow the entire parking lot each visit? Or do you kind of fly through some spots where it looks like it might have some debris? I bid on a dr. office with a parking lot, wondered how you estimate that into it. if there's no cars, its no big deal. But get a busy day and your screwed.
    i learned from plowing parking lots in the winter, people don't care if your trying to do your job.

8. matthew horner

matthew horner LawnSite Senior Member

All i have to say is joe dirt is a funny movie

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I was wondering that same thing. The one where they wanted their lawn to look nice and green and weed free

10. matthew horner

matthew horner LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, what did you put on that thing? Is it fescue?

Matt