1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

NEW LAWN MONKEY

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by curlawngreen, Mar 24, 2000.

1. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

I got my new demo of lawn monkey the other day and have been starting to use it. 10 times easier than the older version. It comes with more help,which I can use a lot of. I think I will buy this one.Tim

2. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

$850 IS THAT THE RIGHT PRICE?<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

3. jakev

jakev Guest

I must agree... its a lot easier and is gonna make my job much more simple. <p>I would gladly pay twice their asking price for this software. <p>

4. Lee Homan

Lee Homan LawnSite Member

Does anybody find that they need all the features that this software offers. I just downloaded the new trial version last weekend myself and must say that it seems better than the old version I just don't know if I can justify the price knowing I can get by with a cheaper quickbooks or peachtree program. There are alot of industry specific features I like but there are alot of features I just don't think I would use.

5. Try http://freewarehome.com/<br>and try and keep the program for free click on the accounting section.

6. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I purchesed the LM Pro Plus in Dec 99 to be set up for the 2000 season.Its the best and easyest lawn program I have used yet.I don't use half of the features because I am small opperation. LM has added a lot of features to appeall to a greater number of useres.We all run our businesses a little differently and LM wants to make thier program user friendly to as many lawncare companys as possiable. LM is still adding new features.If any one has ideas on improvements or changes to suite their needs just call Paul in customer service to see whats in the works and voice your thoughts.

7. greenlawncare

greenlawncare LawnSite Member

I saw this discussion yesterday and download the trial. Wasn't expecting such advanced program. At this point I'm going to make a move and go with it because are season is already underway. My concern is price. It says on the web page that its 379,489 or 749. DON, where did you get the 850 from? Is their something that I am not seeing about the price that I should be aware of? Thank you in advance.

8. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

greenlawncare: I belive your prices are correct. The $749.00 level is more for spraying I think. Call Paul in customer service and talk it over with him as to whitch level will best suit your needs.He is very helpful and takes the time to explain every thing so you can have a better understanding of how LM works.

9. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

I BELIEVE THE EASY PAYMENT PLAN WORKED OUT TO SUCH,I COULD BE WRONG.<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

10. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Why is it so cheap here:<p>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=285932314<p>Bill