New Lawn record for me! woohoo

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KINGjosh, Jul 7, 2005.

1. KINGjosh

KINGjosh LawnSite Senior Member

21 lawns I cut today! Most of them were $20 bangers and a couple of $25ers.
    All under 10K sq ft. This for a solo op.

Another awsome thing, The home owners association is making it manditory to have your lawns cut at least 1 once a week! WOOHOO!
  2. SellOut

SellOut LawnSite Member
    from Zone 8

Around $450 in one day? NICE! :D
  3. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

Very good! Also, $450 a day is what one needs to make to eat around here!
  4. cedarcroft

cedarcroft LawnSite Senior Member

what he said, but thats great. I do 25 a day with a three man crew. (some are large though)
  5. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I set a new record today also. 8 accounts, which is about 8 acres solo.
  6. perfectlawncare

perfectlawncare LawnSite Member

We beat the RAIN!!! 38 yrds with 3 men!! 1 Dixie Chopper and 1 Toro Z Most yards are 3/4 of an acre. 12 hr day Best yet!!! Now I must go to the doctor to get my back in line!!!
  7. northwest lawn

northwest lawn LawnSite Member

we did a 90 unit development and five other residentials over 1400 dollars in ten hours
  8. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I am solo. Yesterday i started at 6.50am. I mowed 10 yards for a gross of 450. I was home by 6.30. And this includeds loosing a hour to patch a flat front tire on the lazer. My route somehow is 50 miles of driving. So i think i did pretty good.

9. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

I brought in $775 yesterday with my employee and my partner brought in around 700 with his guy so nearly $1500 in cuts with 4 men. I cut 28 lawns yesterday in 5 towns so we had a great day I am now only half a day behind. Lou did 28 lawns and 34 the day before. I love summer once our guys get trained a bit better (atm one of them is like 3 weeks and the other is 5 weeks with us) when that happens our company can bang 60-70 lawns out a day I do love those numbers.
  10. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

My record was set years ago, and still holds, we did $2250 in one day, two man crew, on a big municipal job $1850 plus the regular cuts, another $400.

Yes, 2 men.

$450 a day nice for solo, try to do it at least once a week.

You should have several $500 days a month if you are solo, plus all days never less than $350 if solo.