New layout? Is there a way to swich back ?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by TriCountyLawn, Dec 28, 2012.

1. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Cause ...Im not diggin it

2. ClipXE Software

ClipXE Software LawnSite Member

I refreshed the page & everything changed on me AHHHHGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :wall:realmad:

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I thought my browser messed up....

4. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

I kind of like the new layout but I lost all my subscribed threads so now guys can't give me anymore crap......:cry::cry::cry::cry:

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

in the navigation bar above, you should have a "My Account" link...hover over the link and a drop down menu should appear and the second link is "Subscribed Threads"

6. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

This is a much better format on my IPad. Thanks

7. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Completely agree with the lack of contrast criticism.

To be more specific, it's just too visually washed out, with the pastels and light shades not creating enough visual definition between the various page layout components as they drop from one color to the next.

8. ericg

ericg LawnSite Silver Member

The new format is terrible on the eyes. You have to strain as the color is so washed out. The green gave plenty of definition. In addition, if not for this post, I would not have known that my subscritions were lost during this change.

9. Michael J. Donovan

we have changed the color of the heading for each post to be a bit darker...let us know if that looks better to you

thanks

10. Michael J. Donovan

they were not lost...if you go to the navigation bar above, you should have a "My Account" link...hover over the link and a drop down menu should appear and the second link is "Subscribed Threads"