Lawn Care Forum banner

New layout? Is there a way to swich back ?

27K views 95 replies 46 participants last post by  Roger 
#1 ·
Cause ...Im not diggin it

#5 ·
I kind of like the new layout but I lost all my subscribed threads so now guys can't give me anymore crap......:cry::cry::cry::cry:
in the navigation bar above, you should have a "My Account" link...hover over the link and a drop down menu should appear and the second link is "Subscribed Threads"

#7 ·
Not enough contrast. I believe it’s a step backwards.
Completely agree with the lack of contrast criticism.

To be more specific, it's just too visually washed out, with the pastels and light shades not creating enough visual definition between the various page layout components as they drop from one color to the next.

#9 ·
Completely agree with the lack of contrast criticism.

To be more specific, it's just too visually washed out, with the pastels and light shades not creating enough visual definition between the various page layout components as they drop from one color to the next.
we have changed the color of the heading for each post to be a bit darker...let us know if that looks better to you

thanks

#10 ·
The new format is terrible on the eyes. You have to strain as the color is so washed out. The green gave plenty of definition. In addition, if not for this post, I would not have known that my subscritions were lost during this change.
they were not lost...if you go to the navigation bar above, you should have a "My Account" link...hover over the link and a drop down menu should appear and the second link is "Subscribed Threads"

#11 ·
we have changed the color of the heading for each post to be a bit darker...let us know if that looks better to you

thanks
getting better, lol, but it looks like a dream site rather than TURF, but clouds are good, just need some grass too. the new logo is also hideous. imo

#14 ·
Another vote for the old version. This hurts my eye's trying to read posts...

#17 ·
in the navigation bar above, you should have a "My Account" link...hover over the link and a drop down menu should appear and the second link is "Subscribed Threads"
yeah I found that earlier and it was empty. but now they are all back.

thanks!!!

personally I like the new layout. change is sometimes good. especially with web pages. gets boring looking at the same format all the time.

#20 ·
I am good with it. Little learning curve but it is fresh and I like it.
Took me a while to learn that I can double click my account and get the subscription threads.

It is a little hard to tell one post from another but not that bad. The slight gray back ground does not do the trick. Better off with lines or Boxes or something

#21 ·
SEARCH function.....?

I only see a simple search in the block, upper right corner. The Search for keywords, user, dates, forums, etc does not appear anywhere. Am I right or did I miss it somewhere? The simple search is too general, not allowing specific searches.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.