1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New layout? Is there a way to swich back ?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by TriCountyLawn, Dec 28, 2012.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

getting better, lol, but it looks like a dream site rather than TURF, but clouds are good, just need some grass too. the new logo is also hideous. imo
  2. CountryCare

CountryCare LawnSite Member

It's a step in the right direction in my opinion, just need to continue to tweak the odd thing over time. I Think a combination of new and old will be best.
  3. ric1

ric1 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

The new format's alright but I think the width needs to be changed from the 75% out to 99% and it would be a lot nicer looking forum or format.
  4. show-n-go

show-n-go LawnSite Member

Another vote for the old version. This hurts my eye's trying to read posts...
  5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Dont know what brought this on but a "BROWN" theme for THE "GREEN" industry makes no sense.

Im with the others, please switch back.
  6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

7. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

yeah I found that earlier and it was empty. but now they are all back.

personally I like the new layout. change is sometimes good. especially with web pages. gets boring looking at the same format all the time.
  8. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

http://www.lawnsite.com/images/smilies/drinkup.gif Famous seven words:

We've never done it this way before.

Complaints are undoubtedly the same as when the last format and colors were changed. The only thing that remains the same are the complaints when a change happens.

It works. If we could now just upgrade the content.
  9. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

we all know you can't please everyone.

personally I like the new format and colors but if they were to switch back to the old I would mind either. but I know it's ALWAYS the minority that get there way in this world.
  10. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I am good with it. Little learning curve but it is fresh and I like it.
    Took me a while to learn that I can double click my account and get the subscription threads.

It is a little hard to tell one post from another but not that bad. The slight gray back ground does not do the trick. Better off with lines or Boxes or something