1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New layout? Is there a way to swich back ?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by TriCountyLawn, Dec 28, 2012.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

What are you guys computer guru's or lawncare professionals? Either way I like the look. Freshens things up a bit.
  2. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Why Why Why?

Edit ....

Post big files and big pictures cause if they can not purchase a nice ISP they can not afford me.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  3. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

I will say it's growing on me and am getting used to the new layout.

Still think the real-estate for the threads isn't big enough though, but I understand that the advertising is what keeps this site going.

I would suggest upping the default font a shade, that might do the trick.

4. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

It's growing on me..it's good to change things up. The layout looks good. I like the night and day color change thing as well. Good job guys
  5. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Glad the mobile version is still old and moldy. Like a favorite pair of skivvies.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Think Green

Think Green LawnSite Silver Member

Michael Donovan,
    I really enjoy the background layout..............I use the same grass, clouds and sky on my truck logo and business card material. I changed back two years ago with the idea instead of block lettering.
    The only thing I don't appreciate is all the adware and spyware blocked popups that keep my screen on high alert.
    I need to get a new virus scan or something. Since the new setup, my screen will not stop with the blocked alerts.
  8. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

We work on our own websites and stuff. I maintain a server for the websites and file storage. I keep private password protected sites to store project photos for clients that can not visit the site.

I spent 3 hours today setting up a 2007 network laser / LED color printer on a new windows 7, 64 bit computer. Little tricky getting the correct drives and the network set up.

Setting up a webpage that works with different browsers and different monitors was tricky and now mobile devices so I stopped hand coding my webpages a few years ago.

I recently set up a drupal 7 site but I bought the theme.
  9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I have not heard of this happening before...are you able to send me an email with a screen shot of what you are referring to? email is mike@mooserivermedia.com
  10. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

Was just on the site. Checking new posts and site will not move to any page beyond page one.