New Lazer Deisel

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Charles, Apr 14, 2001.

1. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Went by my dealor to get some parts and saw they had the new deisel sitting out there. 27hp diahtsu?. I asked about the price and they said $12,800.(Exmark lazer) This sound like a good price?
  2. Lawnshark

Lawnshark LawnSite Member

Depending on the deck width this sounds like a good price compared to the other Lazers I've seen. There is a cemetary near us and they use Exmark Lazers and there grounds look great! I have been impressed by the turf tiger diesels and the Lazers look just as good. Now Exmark has a diesel Lazer. That is cool and I will definately go try to see one!
  3. parkwest

parkwest LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer called me last week to tell me he had the new lazer diesel coming in next week and if I would like to demo it. I just asked if it was around $12K and he said, "nah, for me he would give me a better price than that." So I don't know, you might want to make him an offer and see how it hangs.
  4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

My dealer quoted me $12,735. I demoed the diesel ,liked it a lot.However, I bought a Grasshopper midmount diesel mostly because I prefer the Kubota engine.