New Lazer ZHP

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jeff Voorhies, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Jeff Voorhies

Jeff Voorhies LawnSite Member

Just bought a new Lazer Z HP with 19 Kaw. and 46" cut. This is my first ZTR but I have already cut my mowing time in half and I am not used to it yet. Love it so far.

2. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Congradulations on your new mower. Man the ZTR's are nice, now you can have more time off or more accounts.

3. Jay Ray

Jay Ray LawnSite Fanatic

That's one beautiful machine. What were you using before? That would give an idea of what a new Z could do for others.

4. Jeff Voorhies

Jeff Voorhies LawnSite Member

I am a homeowner not a commercial guy. I have 4.5 acres and mowed some with a Honda Riding mower and the rest with a tractor and brushog. I think I can mow the entire property in less time than the tractor with the 5 foot brushog.

5. LarryF

LarryF LawnSite Bronze Member

Good move Jeff! Congratulations. I'm a homeowner too, and my Lazer Z HP is similar, but I got it several years ago. My property is smaller than yours, but neighbors with lots similar in size to mine each pay about $100 a pop to have their lawns mowed, so I believe that my Exmark has paid for itself a few times over already. And being a commercial machine, the mower is still like new. In addition, operating it is fun, in my opinion. I don't think you'll ever regret haven bought it.