new lazer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by s&wlawncare, Feb 11, 2004.

1. s&wlawncare

s&wlawncare LawnSite Member

Just got my new lazer for the season. Its a 20hp 52in cut paid 6500 for it and cant wait to use it. I never thought i would be excited to go cut but im ready!!!!

2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, sounds like a nice mower. Good luck this season, I'm sure your profits with that mower will increase! Post some pictures sometime in the picture forum if you get a chance.

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

e5_1.jpg

4. DieselDeere

DieselDeere LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Did you get the Full-Size Lazer or the HP?

5. s&wlawncare

I got the full size it is an 03 model it was on closeout so i got some money off but still full warranty. This machine is alot different to drive than my walker i have to learn how to not tear up the grass. any opinions?

6. Mark P

Mark P LawnSite Senior Member

:) I think you made a good choice on the full size Lazer you will get the ultracut deck, which IMPO cuts better than the Advantage deck that comes with the Lazer HP.......Have fun mowing.....Marks Mowing Service

7. DieselDeere

DieselDeere LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I have a '03 Lazer Z 27HP Kohler with 52" cut, great mower. As far as the turns, it's just something for me anyway that I learned as I went. (on my own lawn)

8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Congrats S&W, and as John said,welcome to the club!

9. s&wlawncare

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! How do z's handle on slopes. I have not tested it yet?

10. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I think they handle very well:cool: But its up to you on how far you what to take it. Go slow and you will be climing soon.
    John