New Leaf Toy

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by robertsturf, Nov 8, 2007.

1. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

I just got to try my new toy out today. The back box of the trailer is a dump bed. The Billy Goat Leaf loader does a great job! The front half of the trailer holds 2 Standers 36", 52". I also posted some pictures of some of the lawns we did today. BTW I paid $1500.00 for it!!!

2. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

sweet rig...howd you get the back to dump
  3. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Wait...what did you pay $1500 for? You got the whole trailer and loader for that? Do you have any pics of it dumping or with the mowers on it. What HP is the BG?
  4. robertsturf

There is an electric switch under the trailer you press it and the hydraulics do the rest. BTW it was custom made for my buddy. He let me try it out last fall on a property we took care of. 62 houses that we had to do clean-ups on . FUN!!
  5. robertsturf

I don't have any pictures with the mowers on it but I will take some. The loader has a 11HP Briggs I believe the model is TR1101IC
  6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a pretty cool setup:cool2:
  7. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns LawnSite Member

Thats a pretty neat set up with the way you can also haul a couple mowers with you. heres a pic of mine but the only thing i dont like is that i cant haul any mowers so if we are going to mow the property one last time to make it look real nice we have to have our other truck and trailer follow around.

8. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Does your loader ever get clogged with those long hoses? I have a 16HP billy goat and it has gotten clogged a couple of times on the elbow above the the shredder. The setup has some craftsmanship but it must have some weight. Nice Standers too btw.
  9. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

That is one of the coolist trailer Ive ever seen. You have everything you need on that trailer, I want one!
  10. robertsturf

The only clog I have had is from sucking up more grass than leaves. You have to go slower. One of the reasons I bought this is because you can haul 2 mowers with it and don't have to have your other truck following you around. And yes it is heavy but my 2007 2500HD pulls it down the road just fine!!