new license

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by skurkp, Jan 2, 2006.

1. skurkp

skurkp LawnSite Member

I would like to thank jerryrwm and kerdog for their help on hydraulics so I could have a better chance with my state exam. These two guys took time out of their lives to help a membewr of this forum in an industry that is full of obstacles. I have received my license as of 12/27/05. The exam was tough and with out their help I would not have done so well. I passed with a 95, sorry to those who don't care but I had to be excited.
  2. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Since this Texas test seems so hard, I'd love to take it, even though its not required for WA, might look good on a resume.
  3. kerdog

kerdog LawnSite Member

Hey skurkp-------

Hey, congrats......

I was wondering if you had heard from the state, I thought it would be right after the first of the year. Glad to hear you made it!

See ya----kerdog
  4. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

from what I read about that Texas test, that is something to really be proud of.
    GOOD JOB!!:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:
  5. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

Congrats! and again on an excellent score. Now you can order that seal etc. Keep it safe. Be proud. Use it with pride.
  6. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

Way to go skurkp. Hope it pays off well for you.
  7. allaccesslandscaping

allaccesslandscaping LawnSite Member

Its crazy When i took my c27. Its mad crazy in the exam room. Out here we had two parts one law one trade. I pass my law first time around fail trade twice by one point. The most depresing feeling in the world.. In our room you can tell who fail because all you here is %*&^)&&(_)***(_)(....or YES.

Good job and good luck
    know the customer can sue faster (hahahah)
  8. allaccesslandscaping

allaccesslandscaping LawnSite Member

Oh yeah california has to be the hardest....our c27 landscape lic.. Trust me i love to take test.....the reason its hard 10-12 parts that has to do with diffrent the landscape part
  9. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Hey man... congratulations! Your hard work and seeking out others as sources of help proved to be the right thing. Be proud of your accomplishment. :drinkup:
  10. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Now go out there and get muddy!